Sunday, September 24, 2006

I'm in the Saddle Tramps!

So, it's official. I have joined the Saddle Tramps as a mandolinist/guitarist. We play at the Great Basin on 10/14 and head down to the studio in Orange, CA immediately following.

No, I don't plan on leaving Hellbound Glory.

I had a wonderful trip to Kentucky. It was spritual. I don't think I can get into it in blog format.

In the near future, I'll be playing my Epiphone mandobird:

Or Scotty's Fender FM-52E:


These instruments go through the same signal chain as my Tele rig:
tuner-> phase shifter-> TS808 (Keely Mod)-> delay->
to my silverface early 70's Fender Twin Reverb with JBL's.

It's a pretty huge tone for a little 'ol electric mandolin. By November, my Steve Ryder mandocaster (EM24) should be built.

Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive