Friday, November 30, 2007

I’m sitting here wondering, "Would a matchbox

hold my clothes?"


Well the answer is a resounding NO. With my shit now spread all over the country, well, sigh...

These are some pictures from my phone. I was in Nashville last night, following my nose and quite unexpectedly found myself in front of great songwriters at the Bluebird Cafe, then Josh Williams and friends at the Station Inn. Here is what I see right this moment:



But when I took this picture with my phone, I found these other cool pics in there. Here's me and my brother at Walmart (unstaged):


And while in Owensboro a few weeks ago, I saw the coolest 10 speed. I can't imagine how this bicycle came to be branded, bought or sold. I figure it is promotional. But that I took these with a Sony Walkman phone...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive