Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fireworks!


Go to the pictures.the 3rd and 4th of July were lovely fireworks displays. I would've posted sooner, but had some internet troubles and then some other things going on lately. I've spent two days this week in Nashville. I really like it there. We met some cool folks at Corner Music store. Today was beautiful and we finished our chores with a five mile hike followed by a Persian meal. Yup, Nashville still seems like a city of possibilities.

Meanwhile, I am getting ready for the 18 date tour across the country. I'm pretty excited for it and I hope me and the boys find our old groove in these new shoes right away. I updated my profile pic at my music page. Still diggin' the harp, though lately I've just been playing in the key of A. Other than that, it's been a cool couple of days I should write more about when I'm not so tired. And I've been playing lots of FAST COUNTRY. Holy shit, I forgot what it was like to play Leroy's songs on guitar. The bass a lot more chill, BOMP BAHMP BOMP BAHMP, you know? It's gonna be a blast.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics! I haven't checked in on your blog for awhile, but it really looks like things are going well. Happy to hear it! Looking forward to hearing how the tour goes. Break a leg :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive