Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm a Tennessean!



Yup, it was fairly painless to trade in my Nevada citizenship. It was the day before Nashville's 2002nd birthday. Even my car is now a southerner. Things were cheaper, with registration coming in at 36% of my Nevada registration. Insurance dropped 38% from Kentucky, too. The sales tax rate here of 9.25% is a little rough; maybe it all balances out.

I've been keeping myself very busy during the day and in the evening. Here are some photos! I'm excited about geology again. I hadn't really planned on that.



Oh, and it sure must be confusing to those who have it all figured out: bluegrass and politics shouldn't mix, especially in support of democrats!(note sarcasm) Ralph Stanley endorses Obama here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive