Thursday, August 13, 2009

Walkin' Through The Days (so differently)

For two weeks the only shots I've taken were with my iPhone 3G.

Morning commute.
Walnut Creek, CA, Andrew D. Barron ©8/2/09
I've always wanted an Acura Vigor, produced only from '92-'93. Saw this in a parking lot during one of my regimented breaks. I guess my hand sweated up the lens.
Walnut Creek, CA, Andrew D. Barron ©8/4/09
Damn sharp car.
Walnut Creek, CA, Andrew D. Barron ©8/4/09
Work.
Walnut Creek, CA, Andrew D. Barron ©8/5/09
Contra Costa trail.
Walnut Creek, CA, Andrew D. Barron ©8/12/09
Vibrant flowers.
Walnut Creek, CA, Andrew D. Barron ©8/12/09
Eucalyptus and moon.
Walnut Creek, CA, Andrew D. Barron ©8//09
Walnut Creek, CA, Andrew D. Barron ©8/13/09
This definitely was a bewildering two weeks. A wormhole of my life. Also missing are 13 shots from my Sony photos that would (barely) cover this time interval. They may exist on DVD backups of my memory sticks, but I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive