Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Coastal plant

It's funny what comes together when digging through my photos. My Aunt passed unexpectedly in October of 2008, just two weeks after her 52nd birthday. On my cross-country adventures, I had every intent of seeing her in Missouri. I never made it. I didn't really know she was sick either.

Well, fast forward a year or so to December 2009 on the Oregon coast. There are a lot of these plants around, so I have taken quite a few shots of them.
Sunday, December 06, 2009, 3:20pm

Sunday, January 03, 2010, 3:35pm




Sunday, December 06, 2009, 4:30pm


Now rewind to January 2009, a visit with my cousin Tammy, evidently I photographed Beckie's funeral service handout. It was a tough death for the whole family. Here's what I photographed (and promptly forgot). My style of 'review and select' piles up a bunch of forgotten images.
Friday, January 16, 2009, 9:18pm

Rest in peace dear Aunt Beckie.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of you to be thinking of Becky. Bless her, and bless you. Her life was entirely too short.

    Not sure if the plant is Queen Anne's Lace, or Cow Parsley. Cow Parsley is huge compared to the smaller Queen Anne's lace.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive