Monday, February 22, 2010

Two Sunny Days

We've had two spectacularly beautiful days. I started building an end table I don't need. I made it to Otter Point at sunset last night and it was so amazing. I was the only one there! I don't know how I ended up with 51 images in the slide show. It was very surreal to have the power company swing through here trimming trees.


There are so many photographic opportunities... it really is the light. I can remember scrounging all around for 'shots' in Kentucky and Tennessee, but that diffuse light in the middle of the continent made it tough. Of course I didn't know that then.

Here's a case where the light and the moment was as good as it gets. Believe me, I feel lucky to be the one closing the shutter.

So, check out all the album. There's some documentary shit in here this time, but enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive