Monday, June 28, 2010

Western Washington part 1, slight return.

On Thursday, I played a short show with my friends Mandy, Chris and Robert on my old Harmony Sovereign. Then I played a show at Cafe flo. My mom came out and we all enjoyed the kinship of songwriters and friends. Deedee broke our hearts with a few protest songs and a wonderful voice. Later than planned, the boys showed up and we were on our way to Montesano Washington.





Angie.

Montesano Saturday morning.

That's the Eye of Gav.



Hellbound Glory takes a nature walk? What, exactly, is the world coming to?





Amber.

I'll continue with this day in another blog. It was about this point in the day where I slammed the top of my head into a concregte door jamb. Every day miracles...I feel fine though the sound of the thud was sickening. "You be careful," the words of my friend Mark Hargis rang in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive