Monday, July 19, 2010

Favorite Drive

Gold Beach to Reno. 101S→199E→I5S→89S→44E→395S.
Frontspiece from an E.E. Cummings volume
Mighty Mount Shasta.

Shy honey bee, Lake Siskiyou, California.
Shy honey bee, Lake Siskiyou, California
Black Bear Diner, Mt. Shasta City, California
Parking lot strangers, Mt. Shasta City.
Black Bear Diner, Mt. Shasta City, California.
Our beautiful waitress.
Black Bear Diner, Mt. Shasta City, California.
May All Beings Be Happy, Mount Shasta City, California
Sacramento River headwaters, Mount Shasta City, California
Sacramento River headwaters, Mount Shasta City, California
Feral cat, Mount Shasta City, California

Sacramento River headwaters, Mount Shasta City, California
Eighty-five miles southeast...
Cool trees, 44E west of Susanville

Hat Creek overlook, towards Sugarloaf Peak
I made this blog sitting at (-121.40619, 40.70177) , Hat Creek Overlook, at the 89/44 junction. In 1995 I traveled through here with FOP and began my career in Quaternary studies.

I opened my laptop and moments later a lady friend showed up. (Foraging bees are all female.)

There's a couple more I'll add later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive