Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lizard and Sunflowers

Retroblog: October 16, 2000. I went deep into the hard drive and recovered a series of photos from my first Nashville trip. It was a fun one! (Keep in mind point-and-shoot digital cameras technology in 2000.)

Retroblog: October 14, 2000. John Baldwin and I do some field work in New Madrid, Missouri.


I'll not elaborate why I'm digging through plumbing supplies...sigh.
Cool plumber lizard: awake
Concerned.
Cool plumber lizard: concerned
Not amused.
Cool plumber lizard: not amused
The next day, I wrote in a little park by a ditch.
Independence water
I published that blog. Out back the light was nice and I went out to photograph whatever was looking good. Sunflowers!
Backyard sunflower, Independence, California
Backyard sunflower, Independence, California
Backyard sunflower, Independence, California
Sunset. Mt. Williamson. Epic.
Mt. Williamson from Independence, California
After photographing the Plumber Lizard, the DSC-H1 had an overnight stay outdoors and an adventure with the sprinklers. A brief scare all day, it sprang back to life (again) this evening. B e s t c a m e r a e v e r.
Mt. Williamson from Independence, California
Owens River: South.
South: Owens River from Mazourka Canyon road, Independence, CA
Inyo Mountains.
South: Inyo Mountains from Mazourka Canyon road, Independence, CA
Owens River: North
North: Owens River from Mazourka Canyon road, Independence, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive