Thursday, August 26, 2010

Eight Twenty Six

Andrew D. Barron ©8/26/10
Andrew D. Barron ©8/26/10
The bees look cool when they're full of nectar and the sun is shining through them. Alternate.

Andrew D. Barron ©8/26/10

I keep thinking I'll swim up Euchre creek. Not too hot outside, very cold in there.
Euchre Creek, Curry County Oregon, Andrew D. Barron ©8/26/10
Like Grass Valley, 6/16/10.
Euchre Creek, Curry County Oregon, Andrew D. Barron ©8/26/10
Maybe about the size of a golf ball.
Euchre Creek, Curry County Oregon, Andrew D. Barron ©8/26/10
Andrew D. Barron ©8/26/10
Down.
Andrew D. Barron ©8/26/10
Up.
Andrew D. Barron ©8/26/10
Otter Point sunset. I shot these rocks on 2/16/10, too.
Andrew D. Barron ©8/26/10
Andrew D. Barron ©8/26/10
Andrew D. Barron ©8/26/10
Andrew D. Barron ©8/26/10
That last shot is the old Sony with the wide angle adapter, upside down so the flash would cast that kind of shadow. I still chuckle at the 'counter reviewer' who insists the lens doesn't suck. Yeah, I guess I don't know what I am doing.

2 comments:

  1. I like "up".
    And
    Is that Swiss chard? It's pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, chard. There was a nice one I shot in December '09 in Chico.

    "Up" turned out well. It is fun to get in close and shoot things from 'nonhuman' perspectives. Shots like that allows our eyes to linger on things we couldn't actually focus on or not get into that position to see.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive