Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cape Sebastian

This was my first time back since my photographic tour de force from 4/23/10. Today I didn't take any zoom shots and the light wasn't too great, but the hike was!
Cape Sebastian, Curry County, OR, Andrew D. Barron ©12/5/10
Cape Sebastian, Curry County, OR, Andrew D. Barron ©12/5/10
Cape Sebastian, Curry County, OR, Andrew D. Barron ©12/5/10
The bottom is really great here. I stayed and read in an Ansel Adams book.
Cape Sebastian, Curry County, OR, Andrew D. Barron ©12/5/10
I got as close as I dared and zoomed the wimpy lens out to 82mm (actually it's at 55mm, but as everyone knows but me, the smaller sensor of the digital camera gives a greater '35mm equivalent'). I faked a 137mm lens by cropping.
Cape Sebastian, Curry County, OR, Andrew D. Barron ©12/5/10
Cape Sebastian, Curry County, OR, Andrew D. Barron ©12/5/10
Cape Sebastian, Curry County, OR, Andrew D. Barron ©12/5/10
Cape Sebastian, Curry County, OR, Andrew D. Barron ©12/5/10
Same view as 7434 above but looking southwest. Two sideways shots merged together then cut in half.
Orange lichen clings to sandstone, Cape Sebastian, Curry County, OR, Andrew D. Barron ©12/5/10
Orange lichen clings to sandstone, Cape Sebastian, Curry County, OR, Andrew D. Barron ©12/5/10
I shot the orange lichen with a telephoto and no explanation in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive