Monday, February 7, 2011

Sharin’

Interested in my photography? You can be part of it! I am sending out random collections of photographs. Free.
Free prints! Andrew D. Barron ©1/21/11
Ophir post office is in danger of closing, Andrew D. Barron ©1/25/11
Let's "analog" these digital prints!

1) Email your address to me (above left). Include a message if you like.
2) I'll send you some photos.
3) Wait. That's it. No catch. No mailing lists.

I will consider overseas shipping if there is enough response.
International requests are welcome!
Thanks for participating. Anonymous commenting enabled below.

Idea inspired by the giveaway spirit of the FPP.


If you're receiving your little prints,
here's more info about them.

Consider donating to the shipping fund!

2 comments:

  1. i must sayy this is awesome!!!! it made my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent u an e-mail!

    A new fan from Singapore here. Continue shooting!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive