Thursday, January 6, 2011

Telephoto & Macro

With the H1 lately.
Andrew D. Barron ©1/05/11

Here's a shot from this afternoon (Thursday) at the Euchre Creek bridge. Nice, huh?
Trees at Euchre Creek, Ophir, Curry County, OR, Andrew D. Barron ©1/06/11
And the H1's look into this tree:
Trees at Euchre Creek, Ophir, Curry County, OR, Andrew D. Barron ©1/06/11
On Monday I stopped in the Wedderburn Store just to make sure they didn't uncover any 110 film. Nope. On the gift counter was a book of photographs by Roger Dorband. I perused quickly. Somehow, I missed Roger's gallery showing this summer, but they are available thanks to Lightbox Photographic. At first glance: though he was using large format film camera, the feel of the photographs, overall, is quite similar to my own up the Rogue river. There must be some special way to shoot up there as the lighting is difficult. My photos share the character of Roger's images. This is here to share and to remember to look more at this book.
Andrew D. Barron 1/03/11
I like that I 'chose' the same film in my research into 4x5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive