Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Leaf it be

Basement sunrise. Friday.
Basement sunrise, Andrew D. Barron©6/10/11
Walmart parking lot.
Walmart parking lot, Andrew D. Barron©6/13/11
Evening sky.
 Andrew D. Barron©6/13/11
Monday, camp.
 Andrew D. Barron©6/13/11
I may redo this pond reflection shot with the false color out of the infrared camera.
 Andrew D. Barron©6/13/11
 Andrew D. Barron©6/13/11
 Andrew D. Barron©6/13/11
 Andrew D. Barron©6/13/11
Same leaves, infrared, channel swap:
 Andrew D. Barron©6/13/11
It has been interesting so far in my first 36 hours here. My old bandmate Mikki plays fiddle. We only played a handful of shows together in 2009. It turns out that she was once a film photographer, shooting a Nikkormat 35mm and worked in a camera store, and did her own darkroom work. She owns her uncle’s Crown Graphic 4x5 camera. He was a documentary photographer in the Navy.

When I set up my camp in the same spot as always, there was a white vw vanagon. I met the retired nurse later when she came over with her Nikon D90. She had a 80-200mm lens on there, which I tried to shoot a telephoto of the moon. I am momentarily grateful for the direction I have taken my dslr photography because I was underwhelmed with my capture of the moon with that huge, heavy lens. It was fun to shoot with anyway, and I will likely be shooting her band’s set on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive