Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Something / Upriver

Clouds, Andrew D. Barron©8/14/11
And I don’t know a soul who’s not been battered. I don’t have a friend who feels at ease.
I don’t know a dream that’s not been shattered, or driven to its knees.

But it’s all right, it’s all right, we’ve lived so well so long.
Still, when I think of the road we’re traveling on,
I wonder what went wrong.

I can’t help it, I wonder what went wrong.

Paul Simon: American Tune

I need to clean this ND filter. Made long exposure in broad daylight possible.
Rogue River, Andrew D. Barron©8/14/11
Ripe blackberries, infrared channel swap.
Infrared blackberries, Andrew D. Barron©8/14/11
Rogue River sunset.
, Andrew D. Barron©8/14/11
, Andrew D. Barron©8/14/11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive