Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sunset at Backbone II

I gave the Hipstamatic a workout. I still have a lot of fun shooting with this camera. I should probably do something to reduce the bluish cast in the iphone’s color photos; like apply a warming filter. It is more noticeable when I shoot without the wide angle Owle Bubo. The trail is more like a staircase straight off the cliff, down to the beach.
Andrew D. Barron©8/7/11
I have shot down here several times, notably a sunset shoot 8/18/10 (a month into my D5000).
Andrew D. Barron©8/7/11
I got a little wet for this one.
Andrew D. Barron©8/7/11
Andrew D. Barron©8/7/11
Andrew D. Barron©8/7/11
Instax 210 watching that evenin’ sun go down.
Devils Backbone sunset, Andrew D. Barron©8/8/11
(I shot with the Konica quite a bit tonight, trying to get through the roll. The shutter is so bulky and solid you have to press hard.)
Infrared:
Andrew D. Barron©8/8/11
This shot is very similar to the one above. In ps11, photomerge works on the .NEF files but doesn’t bring up the Adobe Camera Raw dialogue. Two horizontal shots combined for what I was after:
Andrew D. Barron©8/8/11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive