Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Two Empty Chairs

Instant film, 2/26/12:
Ophir sunset rainbow, Andrew D. Barron©2/26/12
Ophir sunset from in the surf, Andrew D. Barron©2/26/12
I very much enjoy shooting instant film and always recommend the Fujifilm Instax 210 with 60 shots and a case,from Unique Photo. Here it is.

Beautiful sunsets lately.
Sunset holly and cypress, Andrew D. Barron©3/1/12
Blossoms. Saturday morning.
Blossoms, Andrew D. Barron©3/3/12
I did my front brakes finally.
Front brakes, Andrew D. Barron©3/3/12
Cameras continue to roll their way into my life. This is the viewfinder of a 1919 ‘3A Autographic Kodaks Junior’ with it’s single element f/7.1 maximum aperture. It’s a cool camera and reminds me of my Polaroid 95b. Thank you Will!
Sunset holly and cypress, Andrew D. Barron©3/1/12
Spooky tree with Ivy. I got a haircut.
Spooky tree, Port Orford, Andrew D. Barron©3/7/12
The nearly full moon rises out my window. I keep thinking some day I’ll write songs. It was two years ago I took this picture. I know there’s a song here. I worked on it a little bit over the weekend.
Two empty chairs, Andrew D. Barron©3/23/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive