Wednesday, April 4, 2012

How do you say? Ah yes, photographs

Out the window in Port Orford, Andrew D. Barron©3/25/12
Out the window in Port Orford, Andrew D. Barron©3/25/12
After some fish and chips, I caught the much-hyped, latest movie. For some reason, the theater was showing that movie about 24 teenagers killing each other. With all of the news about the blockbuster midnight show opening, I had to see what it was all about. So now I know that I don’t know what it is all about. I like popcorn.
North of Humbug, Andrew D. Barron©3/31/12
50mm lens for Hasselblad, Andrew D. Barron©3/31/12
Side of the road, Andrew D. Barron©4/3/12
I have been keeping up on some of the very active landslides up the 101. Hillside above the coast, Andrew D. Barron©4/3/12
Iris near milepost 313, Andrew D. Barron©4/3/12
Near milepost 313, Andrew D. Barron©4/3/12
Sisters Rocks, Andrew D. Barron©4/3/12

I am gasping at the number of unprocessed film rolls. 12 are sitting right here, to go with the 14 previous rolls. None of these shots have appeared here yet. Someday.
FILM!, Andrew D. Barron©4/4/12

2 comments:

  1. Ah.... film. Deliciousness.

    I've a drawer in the fridge full of similar exposed. Living where I do - Darwin, Australia - it's hard to get the film processed to my desires. Fortunately, I'll be in Melbourne in a few weeks and will get that backlog cleared. I'm looking forward to the surprises.

    I also look forward to seeing what you get from your exposed film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charles. The surprise element has been fun. I have a couple of home processing chemical kits, D76 for b+w and the unicolor c41 kit, but haven't been adventurous enough to develop it myself.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive