Thursday, July 5, 2012

Early June

I was having fun with my IIIf as an everyday camera. Here are more photos from that roll. After all of the tire trouble I’ve had since 50,000 miles, the first stop was Reno’s used tire place. I managed to wrangle a free tire rotation from the guy.
Ray's used tires, Andrew D. Barron ©6/x/12
They have a huge rickety warehouse they cruise to on golf carts.
Ray's used tires, Andrew D. Barron ©6/x/12
Later I went to the fence I liked so much at Marsh & Nixon. Even this pile was no longer on July 3rd.
Cedar fence, Andrew D. Barron ©6/x/12
On Arlington there is a motel called the El Cortez.
El Cortez, Reno, Andrew D. Barron ©6/x/12
I suppose slowly is the only way I will get through the shoot with BreAnna.
Model BreAnna, Andrew D. Barron ©6/x/12
The location itself was also cool.
Old Reno homeplace, Andrew D. Barron ©6/x/12
Once inside:
Old Reno homeplace, Andrew D. Barron ©6/x/12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive