Friday, July 6, 2012

Nikkor Bokeh: southern Oregon

Ophir beach, Andrew D. Barron ©5/7/12
When I first got to Ophir again in 2009, I was filled with wonder for the place and for photography. Here are two photos I took on one of my first walks.
Greggs Creek, Andrew D. Barron ©11/20/09
Greggs Creek, Andrew D. Barron ©11/20/09
I noticed the same driftwood on my last walk before leaving Ophir while shooting my beloved Nikomat FT2.
Greggs Creek, Andrew D. Barron ©5/7/12
Greggs Creek, Andrew D. Barron ©5/7/12

Lobster creek bridge over the Rogue, Andrew D. Barron ©5/9/12
Lobster creek bridge over the Rogue, Andrew D. Barron ©5/9/12
Sweet Fern
Sweet fern, Andrew D. Barron ©5/9/12
Upriver sunset.
Iris, Andrew D. Barron ©5/9/12
I just got back from watching the wonderful new Wes Anderson movie, Moonlight Kingdom. When I got home, the last two rolls of slide film were finished. I really like the service I get from thedarkroom.com and have been sending them all of my E-6 and black and white film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive