Friday, November 30, 2012

Scanning Hasselblad negatives / making pizza

I went out this morning in unsettled weather. I haven’t shot my infrared converted D5000 too much at all, but I sure do like what this camera brings. This is looking up above Euchre Creek valley from the 101 near the old Ophir School.
Above sisters, Andrew D. Barron©11/30/12 [Infrared converted D5000]
There is a nearby spot that I often stop at. Here is a photograph from the Hasselblad from January:
Euchre creek marsh, Ophir, OR, Andrew D. Barron©12/29/11 [Hasselblad 500c/m]]
I had some plans on improving my computer hardware, but I had some trouble with the OS installation. I had also planned to be here through the weekend, but it turns out that I have a show on Saturday night in California’s gold county.

I figured out what is wrong with my Land Camera 330; the shutter release cable got kinked. I think I will be able to replace it.
Pinched shutter cable on Land Camera, Andrew D. Barron©11/30/12 [iPhone 4S, 6x6, mCam lite]
Okay, so I did bring up my scanner to review the many unscanned Hasselblad negatives. This is from my first roll of TriX in there from last December, here at Beacon Rock, up WA14 east of Camas.
Beacon Rock WA, Andrew D. Barron©December 2012 [Hasselblad 500c/m, TriX 400]
Beacon Rock WA, Andrew D. Barron©December 2012 [Hasselblad 500c/m, TriX 400]
I am using the an Epson V500. The included film holders only enable two frames of 120 film per load. So back in July I bought Lomography’s DIGITALIZA to hold strips of three. Finally after months and months, I put a template together for use in the Epson V500.
Template for DIGITALIZA in Epson V500, Andrew D. Barron©11/30/12 [iPhone 4S, 645 PRO, mCam lite]
Template for DIGITALIZA in Epson V500, Andrew D. Barron©11/30/12 [iPhone 4S, 645 PRO, mCam lite]
As has been a tradition for about two years now, we having our amazing homemade pizzas.
Pizza fixins, Andrew D. Barron©11/30/12 [iPhone 4S, 645 PRO, mCam lite]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive