Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Good Morning Lake Erie

I really love New York, and feel pretty lucky to have been able to see it. I am sitting on the shores of Lake Erie not too far from Erie, PA. The last two days have been staggeringly beautiful. Today I had a feeling much like the very first time I got to Gold Beach Oregon at 9 years old. It is fun to reconnect with that.

I haven’t been shooting much film at all. This leg of the tour has been a lot more driving than I first realized. Load-in times have been surprisingly early, making it a little tough to get there in time through 5 o’clock traffic.
Lake Erie PA, Andrew D. Barron©9/18/13 [iPhone 4s;Hipstamatic]
Twenty Mile Creek, Lake Erie PA, Andrew D. Barron©9/18/13 [iPhone 4s:645 PRO]
I scoped out the map and saw that Shades Creek park would be my last chance to calmly enjoy Lake Erie for perhaps the only time.
Shades Creek beach, Lake Erie PA, Andrew D. Barron©9/18/13 [iPhone 4s:Hipstamatic]
Shades Creek beach, Lake Erie PA, Andrew D. Barron©9/18/13 [iPhone 4s:Hipstamatic]
Shades Creek beach, Lake Erie PA, Andrew D. Barron©9/18/13 [iPhone 4s:Hipstamatic]
Shades Creek beach, Lake Erie PA, Andrew D. Barron©9/18/13 [iPhone 4s:Hipstamatic]
Lake Erie is a stone skipper’s paradise.
Shades Creek beach, Lake Erie PA, Andrew D. Barron©9/18/13 [iPhone 4s:Hipstamatic]
Flowers at Shades Creek beach, Lake Erie PA, Andrew D. Barron©9/18/13 [iPhone 4s:645 PRO]
Flowers at Shades Creek beach, Lake Erie PA, Andrew D. Barron©9/18/13 [iPhone 4s:645 PRO]
Off to Pittsburg!

2 comments:

  1. Andrew your photography is Amazing :-) Safe Travels, trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trees, that's always been one of my favorites. I love to paint them I even took some pictures today of the changing colors you'll have to look at my facebook page. Anna

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive