Friday, September 20, 2013

Lancaster PA

I searched for a laundromat near the venue and found a very highly rated one nearby called Charles’ Laundry. I was a nice day and I repacked and dealt with gear. Afterwards, Joe’s Shoe Repair fixed up my boots for $5. It was a good day with night light in a very cool historic town.
Reflect, Lancaster, PA, Andrew D. Barron©9/20/13 [iPhone 4s;Hipstamatic]
Escape, Lancaster, PA, Andrew D. Barron©9/20/13 [iPhone 4s;Hipstamatic]
Anticipation, Lancaster, PA, Andrew D. Barron©9/20/13 [iPhone 4s;Hipstamatic]
The Fulton Theater, Lancaster, PA, Andrew D. Barron©9/20/13 [iPhone 4s;Hipstamatic]
Construction, Lancaster, PA, Andrew D. Barron©9/20/13 [iPhone 4s;645 PRO]
City Center, Lancaster, PA, Andrew D. Barron©9/20/13 [iPhone 4s; 645 PRO]
Downtown Lancaster, PA, Andrew D. Barron©9/20/13 [iPhone 4s;Hipstamatic]
This guy looked great so I asked if I could photograph him. When I set up, he did this, asking, “You ain’t the FBI are you?”
Downtown Lancaster, PA, Andrew D. Barron©9/20/13 [iPhone 4s;Hipstamatic]
Next door to the venue was an old school camera store. I had a nice conversation with the guy that worked there and a girl named Taylor who told me about some happening in Brooklyn. A bunch of photographers set up their pictures in storage trailers at the water front. It is called Photoville.
Coe Camera, Downtown Lancaster, PA, Andrew D. Barron©9/20/13 [iPhone 4s;Hipstamatic]
This little model was behind the counter, so I asked for a closer look.
Kodak toy train car, Lancaster, PA, Andrew D. Barron©9/20/13 [iPhone 4s;Hipstamatic]

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive